Friday, February 8, 2008

Can music still change the world?

Just this morning I was watching a biography of John Lennon and Yoko Ono and their "Bed in for Peace". Lennon made a lot of comments about war and government that made me wonder what his thoughts would be today.

Neil Young has his own thoughts about that, and they're generally not positive:


"I think that the time when music could change the world is past," he told reporters. "I think it would be very naive to think that in this day and age."

Young added: "I think the world today is a different place, and that it's time for science and physics and spirituality to make a difference in this world and to try to save the planet."


Full story here: Neil Young: Music Can't Change World - Yahoo! News.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog